Your health and safety always rank #1 with us!At Max H. Molgard Jr, DDS, FACP, we are continually focused on the health and well-being of our team and our patients. We have always been committed to ensuring that we carefully follow standard universal precautions issued by the CDC and American Dental Association. As we reopen our practice, we continue in that commitment! As things have changed during this pandemic, the direction we have received from our governing bodies has changed as well. With our continued focus on your safety and commitment to follow the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association we are implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
You’ll notice a few differences when you visit, but the care you receive won’t be one of them. Here are a few things you’ll see:
- You will receive a text or an email two days prior to your appointment with a COVID-19 Pre-Screening Form. Your Form will be transmitted securely to us prior to your appointment. If you have not received it you can find it here. COVID-19 Pre-Screen Form
- We will ask you to wait in your car and text or call us upon arrival.
- A member of our team will come to your vehicle for a quick assessment of your health/exposure status in regard to COVID-19. You will then be taken from your car directly to your clean and sterilized treatment room.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available.
- Temperature checks help us screen everyone.
- We’re using some new protective gear.
There are also a few things behind the scenes that might not stand out. Just a few include:
- Added cleaning and disinfection of public spaces.
- Continued strict sterilization monitoring.
- More training than required on protective measures.
What you can do to help
- If possible, please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will help you reschedule your appointment.
- If you have a mask wear it and bring it with you, if not one will be provided for you prior to entering the practice.
- Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more between you, other patients and our front office team
- If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
- Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.