To Our Valued Patients:In an effort to help control the spread of the Coronavirus, our office will be closed for non-urgent dental care through April 6th and then will re-evaluate on a weekly basis. This decision is in accordance with the recommendation released by the American Dental Association (ADA) and mandate from the Washington State Health Department to postpone elective procedures. If you have an upcoming hygiene or non-urgent appointment: We will be in contact with you soon to reschedule and we will notify you when we are fully prepared to resume business as usual for all of our patients. Our phone lines will remain open for your questions and concerns. If you are experiencing pain or have any dental emergency, please call our office at 509-327-4469 As we contact you for rescheduling, if you are experiencing pain or have an urgent dental need, please inform us so we may alleviate your pain. We will be seeing emergency patients as needed. At Max H. Molgard Jr, DDS, FACP, we have always followed standard universal precautions issued by the CDC and ADA to help protect every one of our patients and team members from the many infectious diseases that we are potentially exposed to on a daily basis. For your peace of mind, these are the precautions we take EVERY time you sit in one of our patient chairs:
- We wear single-use gloves and masks while treating patients.
- We wear full length sleeves
- We place instruments after each use into an autoclave (a high-pressure steam oven) to kill every known infectious organism, including coronavirus.
- We wipe down each dental operatory after each patient visit with a medical-grade surface disinfectant that kills all known infectious diseases, including Coronavirus.
- We wash our hands thoroughly or apply an alcohol-based compound between each patient.